20 Chicken Commercial Rotisserie Oven Machine, Gas
Southwood RG4 20 Chicken Commercial Rotisserie Oven Machine, Gas
The RG4 Commercial Rotisserie is a 4 Spit, 20 Chicken Commercial Chicken BBQ Machine made from heavy duty Series 430 stainless steel. Southwood machines feature same features and heavy duty build quality as more expensive brands, including high BTU burners and ceramic bricks for even cooking. Each motorized spit runs independently in either direction with on/off switch, allowing you to cook a full or partial batch as needed. A drip drawer allows for easy disposal of drippings and can be used to hold water for added humidity. 4 Spits with skewers are included standard. Additional spits and skewers available. Cook time is approximately 50 minutes for a 3.5lb bird.
For more info visit Southwood site
Model # RG4 Condition New Width 39.5" (add 6" spit handles) Depth 22" Height 48" (add 6" legs) BTU 50,000 per burner Volts 110 Hz 60 Watts 55 Amps 8 # of Chickens 20 # of Spits 4 Warranty Southwood 1 year, 3 Year
The Southwood RG series gas rotisseries feature heavy duty 430 Series stainless steel, tempered glass doors, and lighting for beautiful presentation (bulb not included). Each spit uses its own motor, allowing independent spit control when cooking. In the rare event of motor failure, all other spits will continue to run. All units come with a 3 year motor warranty and replacement takes 15 minutes. Compare this to more expensive machine that run on a large single motor and the choice is clear
• Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick Tempered Glass Standard
• Lighting behind tempered glass for excellent product merchandising
• Individual gas and motor controls allow you to run at any capacity
• Large drip pan for dripping and/or adding water for humidity
• Replaceable motor and switches behind easily accessible control panel
• 1/2" Gas regulator (a gas regulator will be required for use)
• BK Resources 1/2" X 48" safety quick disconnect kit
• Equipment Stand and Casters (set of 4, 2 lockable)
VENTILATION REQUIREMENTS: Gas units will require a hood or cone/flu ventilation. Applications may vary depending on your particular setup.
Due to its fragile nature, glass is not covered under the manufacturer warranty. We recommend having at least one replacement glass door on site.