18.5"D x 24"L Ice Bins 7 Circuit Cold Plate (8" Bowl Depth)
IB24-8CPL 18.5"D x 24"L Underbar Ice Bin 7 Circuit Cold Plate (8" Bowl Depth)
Availability: In Stock Now
Ships in 1-4 Business Days
- 18.5 inch D x 24 inch L
- 8 inch bowl depth
- Simultaneously cools up to 7 different beverage lines
Brand L&J Sku IB24-8CPL Condition New Number of Compartments 1 Number of Ice Chests 2 Backsplash Yes Number of Cold Plate Circuits 7 Approval NSF Width (in.) 24 Depth (in.) 18 1/2 Height (in.) 32.75 Bowl Width (in.) 15.75 Bowl Length (in.) 20.75 Bowl Depth (in.) 8" Bowl Depth Bottle Storage Yes Installation Type Freestanding
- Poly Foam Insulation - this cold plate ice bin relies on poly foam insulation that is known to increase energy efficiency, maintain structural strength of components, and reduce moisture and condensation. Keep your bin's contents cooler for longer with advanced insulation technology. Save money by wasting less ice!
- Handy Backsplash - this commercial bar ice bin comes with a handy backsplash. Protect your walls, eliminate stain risks, and keep your floor and other surfaces dry. The backsplash also protects your bar from potential water damage and makes it easier to clean the area around your ice bin.
- Polished Steel Legs & Adjustable Bullet Fee - the Global underbar ice bin stands on 4 polished, cross-braced steel legs that offer superior protection against corrosive elements. Adjustable plastic bullet feet allow for easy leveling - improving stability on surfaces that are uneven.
- Drain Pipe - comes with an onboard drain pipe so you can safely drain melted ice from the unit to leave only the solid pieces. Easily empty the underbar ice bin for quicker cleaning and sanitizing after hours of service.
Capable of simultaneously cooling up to 7 different lines, this stainless steel ice bin bar will keep the tap flowing and your customers well served. Built according to NSF guidelines with specifications for commercial use. A polished 304 stainless steel assembly and tube legs with corrosion-resistant hammertone make it a durable ice bin cold plate for the busy bar or restaurant. Sturdy welded and cross-braced construction, and high-impact adjustable feet give it the strength and stability needed to support your busiest shifts.
Are you running out of cold drinks during those busy nights? Not anymore with the Global Underbar Ice Bin with 7 Circuit Post-Mix Cold Plate and Bottle Holders. A spacious ice bin holds more than enough ice to keep your cold drinks supply replenished and your operation going. Enjoying good business? Keep up the pace with our drop-in ice bins for bars and restaurants.
Stainless Steel Construction
Built from type 304 stainless steel that helps lock in temperatures and extend the life of your ice during those busy nights. What's more, the polished steel design adds a touch of elegance to your bar or restaurant, and it's also easy to keep clean. Keep your operation going with this insulated ice bin that's made from high durability stainless steel.
7 Circuit Post-Mix Cold Plate
Comes with a convenient post-mix cold plate to help you serve colder, more refreshing beverages. Stainless steel beverage grade tubing circuits allow you to run up to 7 soda lines through the ice bin for an added cold blast before each serving. Even better, the 7 circuits cold plate is mounted with the bin's interior bottom for easier cleaning and optimal temperature transfer.
Dual Bottle Holders
2 bottle holders will help you keep more bottles of your most popular drink mixers cool and refreshing. This is great to keep the customer service rolling during happy hour and other busy times in your pub, bar, or restaurant. Removable spacers/dividers allow for interchangeable configurations. Simultaneously chill your most popular mixers and liquors and keep the pace going during busy shifts.
Higher Capacity | Simpler Operation
The Global Ice Bin Cold Plate combines higher capacity and a simpler operation to make one of the best drop in ice bins in the market. Thanks to this unit's versatility, it's easy to store and chill everything you need to create the perfect whiskey ginger, gin and tonic, cranberry vodka, and other on-demand drinks at your busy bar, nightclub or restaurant. Mix and chill classic drinks, martinis, blended drinks, tropical mixes, and all sorts of refreshing beverages. Keep your most popular soft drink inventory handy and streamline service delivery in your bar, pub or restaurant.